- Free admission to 10 monthly lectures a year on a wide and diverse range of arts-related subjects at a cost of £46 per annum
- Glass of wine or soft drink after each lecture and the chance to socialise with the other members
- Access to arts-based trips to galleries, museums, stately homes and other events (charged separately)
- Access to Special Interest Days (charged separately)
- Membership of the The Arts Society and receipt of the association’s quarterly magazine ‘The Arts Society Review’
Information and Forms
Special interest days are intended to give members an in-depth look at some aspects of art and culture. No previous knowledge is needed and there is no need to take notes or join in discussions – just enjoy listening to one of our expert and enthusiastic art historians on one of their specialist subjects!
To join please click the 2018/2019 membership form button below, then print and fill in your details. Please complete a gift aid form if you haven’t done so already.Membership Form Gift Aid Form
If you would like to attend one of our lectures as a non-member you will be very welcome. Costs are £8.00 admission with some restrictions on the number of times you can attend. Please email our Membership Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org.